No of openings : 02
We are looking for a SSIS/SSRS Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views and triggers to be used during the ETL process ·
- Designing and developing SSRS / SSIS / SQL ETL solutions to acquire and prepare data from numerous upstream systems
- Builds data transformations with SSIS including importing data from files, moving data from one database platform to another. Building reports using SSRS
- Debug and tune SSIS, SSRS or other ETL processes to ensure accurate and efficient movement of data
- Design, implement and maintain database objects and database security
- Experience working with SSIS, SSRS packages
- Proficient with ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS, SSRS Qualifications Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of hands–on experience developing applications
- Proven experience as a SSIS, SSRS Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience on development using PowerBI or Tableau will be advantageous
- Good problem-solving skill and able to multi-task in a challenging technical environment
- Good system knowledge relating to Data Warehousing, BI, and Regulatory Reporting.
You may send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org